If you are looking for Divorce Lawyer, Jose Orihuela is here to help. Jose Orihuela understands that divorces are not easy and come with a lot of “baggage.” He will offer you sound divorce advice and representation that can make a difficult and emotional divorce process easier. Jose Orihuela strives to handle the sensitive issues involved with the divorce process in a professional manner. Let Jose Orihuela put his knowledge and experience to work for you.
Family/Divorce Law Issues that may come up that you need help with:
- Clarification and explanation of the Texas Family Code that governs divorce and family law
- Guidance regarding grounds for divorce and the filing of an original petition for divorce
- If you and your spouse or partner have agreed on issues such as these, it may be possible to obtain an uncontested divorce, which is inexpensive and relatively stress-free
- Discovery and division of marital property and liabilities Temporary restraining orders or injunctions to prevent transfer or “hiding” of assets and possible harassment
- Post-divorce modifications
- Temporary orders to determine such things as who stays in the home during divorce proceedings, living arrangements for children involved, who pays the bills during this time, and more
- Grandparent's rights
- Child custody, including joint custody and sole custody
- Child visitation, or parenting time
- Child support and paternity matters
- Spousal support, or alimony
- Paternity questions
If you are having problems and are contesting a divorce, Jose Orihuela may be able to help you reduce the stress and expense using the law. Jose Orihuela will handle the divorce-related issues and take care of details and paperwork required for the dissolution of marriage. Contact Jose Orihuela today for free initial consultation at 832-425-0239.